Cette unité d'enseignement n'est pas dispensée en 2020-2021
A la fin de cette unité d’enseignement, l’étudiant est capable de :
During their programme, students of the LSM Master's in management or Master's in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities'
- Definitions and origins of the CSR concept
- Risk & Opportunity management
- Stakeholder management
- Stakeholder dialogue & co-creation
- Global responsible leadership
- Coping with ethical dilemmas
- CSR strategy design and implementation
En raison de la crise du COVID-19, les informations de cette rubrique sont particulièrement susceptibles d’être modifiées.The main goal of these courses is to develop the critical thinking skills of students. The emphasis is made on an intellectual and personal approach in order to familiarize the students with the various aspects of CSR while taking into account the wide range of sectors and contexts wherein the companies operate and exercise their influence. To this purpose, three means are used
- General and interactive courses implying direct contacts with practitioners (managers, activists, lawyers...);
- Team work and presentation on a CSR project;
- Personal observations and testimonies likely to forge and articulate know-how and well-being conveying sense and creativity.
des acquis des étudiants
En raison de la crise du COVID-19, les informations de cette rubrique sont particulièrement susceptibles d’être modifiées.Continuous evaluation
- Date: Yes
- Type of evaluation: Case study preparation in group , Participation Sulitest
- Comments : This work involve a written report, an oral presentation and a peer review of another work. It accounts for 60% of the total.
- Oral: No
- Written : Yes (2 hours)
- Unavailability or comments: The written exam accounts for 40 % of the total.
- Students with a second session have three choices, they can either keep the marks from the continuous evaluation and pass the written exam again, or table an improved report by mid August latest and keep the written examination marks or presents both an improved report and present the written exam again
- Oral: No
- Written: No
- Unavailability or comments: No
- Priority in this course is given to
- corporate citizenship to enhance your ability to act consciously, aware of your responsibilities, placing human and ethical considerations at the very heart of your thinking and actions
- master a multidisciplinary body of knowledge (contents, methods, models and conceptual frameworks) related to CSR and sustainable development; and
- personal development to enhance your self-knowledge and independence, to better prepare yourself to deal with ethical dilemmas common in the practices of organizations.
- Secondary competences also developed in the course are
- to manage a project by working in a team under conditions of resource constraints, to provide comprehensive analyses of challenging corporate situations related to the impact of companies/organizations on the natural environment or society at large; and
- to communicate your analysis effectively to different stakeholders.