The prerequisite(s) for this Teaching Unit (Unité d’enseignement – UE) for the programmes/courses that offer this Teaching Unit are specified at the end of this sheet.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
With reference to the AA reference framework of the "Master Civil Engineer of Constructions" program, this course contributes to the development, acquisition and evaluation of the following learning outcomes:
AA1.1, AA1.2, AA1.3, AA2.1, AA2.2, AA2.3, AA2.4, AA2.5, AA4.1, AA4.2, AA4.3, AA4.4, AA5.1, AA5.2, AA5. 3, AA5.4, AA5.5, AA5.6, AA6.1, AA6.2, AA6.3, AA6.4
More specifically, at the end of this course, the student must be able to:
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- General introduction on BIM;
- Learning a BIM software (Revit);
- Architectural design;
- General design of buildings and structural design rules;
- Reminders of design and calculation of superficial and deep foundations.
- Specifications and building programme, geographical context, characteristics of the land, neighbourhood, access roads, type of occupation, number of floors requested, etc. ;
- General architectural and structural design of the building and first sketch, specific to each group of students;
- Establishment of a refined sketch of the building with a software allowing the approach BIM (Revit);
- Choice of a structural system and the type of foundations;
- Design of the structural elements (beams, columns, slabs, walls, etc);
- Design of the foundations;
- Reinforcement plans and formwork plans on A0 format;
- Refinement of the BIM model and initial sketches;
- Choice of the finishing (roofs and facades);
- Measurements and estimation of the cost of the building, using the BIM model;
- Building schedule (using the BIM model).
- The regular work of the students and their attendance during the workshops;
- The final presentation of the project (associated with a detailed report and plans to be provided), by group, in the presence of other students.
- Transparents du cours ;
- Traité de génie civil de l'Ecole Polytechnique fédérale de Lausanne ;
- Tutorial BIM (fourni dans le cadre du projet) ;
- Documentation commerciale relative à des produits de construction (hourdis, prédalles, parachèvements, couvertures, etc).