At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
In consideration of the reference table AA of the program "master in electrical engineering ", this course contributes to the development, to the acquisition and to the evaluation of the following experiences of learning:
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Combinational logic
- Sequential logic
- Implementation technology
- Simulation language and Verilog synthesis
- Main logic circuits: arithmetic circuits, memories, programmable circuits
- Architecture and microarchitecture of a RISC processor
- Memories (caches, ...)
- Architecture of microcontrollers
- Peripherals and main communication systems
- Learning is based on courses with compulsory homework.
- Each student has at his disposal during the semester an electronic system comprising an FPGA (Altera Cyclone IV) and and PIC32 microcontroller from Microchip.
- This course is closely linked to the project LELEC2103: Electronic System