At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
This course aims to design and carry out a market survey in a marketing context. Upon completion of this course the student will:
- Identify the research questions of a study and choose the appropriate methodology to these objectives
- Carry out a quality literature review
- Conducting individual- and group interviews and make a qualitative analysis
- Develop a questionnaire
- Organize a data collection and encode the information into a suitable software
- Present the results of the study and formulate marketing recommendations to decision makers
- Use a software specialized in online surveys (Limesurvey)
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Malhotra N. (2007), Etudes Marketing avec SPSS, Pearson Education.