At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of the course, students should be able to read and identify the principle discursive and terminology characteristics in specialized economic and commercial texts in French. They should also have a firm grasp of the different types of communication which may be used support these kinds of texts.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
Written communication specialists could be invited according to the topics.
Online exercices, Internet research and group work will allow students to increase their specialized vocabulary and enable them to easily understand any text in this domain.
- Continuous assessment during the semester (written exercices, classroom participation) : 30%
- Written examination on the course contents: 30%
- Final project (written report): 40%.
- BARIL, Denis (2008). Techniques de l'expression écrite et orale. Paris, Ed. Dalloz.
- CHARTRAND, S.-G., ÉMERY-BRUNEAU, J. et SÉNÉCHAL, K. (2015). Caractéristiques de 50 genres pour développer les compétences langagières en français. Québec : Didactica.