- Software quality concepts
- Program specification and correctness
- Software testing
- Software verification and validation
- Software reviewing and audit
- Software metrics and measurement
- Software reliability
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
Given the learning outcomes of the "Master in Computer Science and Engineering" program, this course contributes to the development, acquisition and evaluation of the following learning outcomes:
Given the learning outcomes of the "Master  in Computer Science" program, this course contributes to the development, acquisition and evaluation of the following learning outcomes:
Students completing this course successfully will be able to:
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- LINGI1101 : mathematical logic
- LSINF1121 : master of object-oriented programming, algorithms and data structures
- LSINF1225 : participating in the implementation of a small-size software project
Lectures recommandées :
- Software Quality Engineering: Testing, Quality Assurance, and Quantifiable Improvement. Jeff Tian. 2005, Wiley-IEEE Computer Society Press.
M. Pezzè and Michal Young, Software Testing and Analysis: Process, Principles, and Techniques, Wiley, 2008.
J. Laski, W. Stanley. Software Verification and Analysis. Springer 2009.
- N.E. Fenton and S.L. Pfleeger. Software Metrics: A Rigorous and Practical Approach. 2nd edition, Thomson Computer Press, 1996.