- Definitions, typology of productive systems.
- Scheduling in specialized workshops.
- Inventory management
- Material Requirement Planning
- Just in time
- Project management
- Design of a production center
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the student will be able to explain the basic concepts of production management and give a typology of productive systems. He can apply the different techniques and management tools used at different levels of decision: planning, scheduling, projects management and design of a production center.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Exercices in groups
- BAGLIN G., O. BRUEL, et al. (2013), Management Industriel et Logistique, Economica.
- GIARD V. (2003), Gestion de la production et des flux, Economica.