This biannual learning unit is not being organized in 2017-2018 !
- presenting a historical and doctrinal synthesis of the question of the one God and Triune;
- introducing to the current problems, situating them in the contemporary context;
- initiating the practice of dogmatic theology.
This part of the course includes an introduction to the elaboration of a problem and a practical introduction to the bibliographic instruments; it leads the student to write a work which gives him/her the opportunity to put into practice the elements of this initiation and to develop an active relation with the material.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the student will be able:
- to describe the stages of the development of the Trinitarian dogma;
- to name the theological problems connected with the confession of the one God and Triune;
- to indicate the terms in which the question of God is posed to the contemporary mentality;
- to deal with a particular issue with the help of appropriate bibliographic instruments.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
The teaching studies the Christian confession to God, One and Trinity, from the point of view of biblical, historical and systematic theology.