This biannual learning unit is being organized in 2017-2018
- presenting a historical and doctrinal reinterpretation in Christology and soteriology;
- introduce to the current problems in these fields;
- initiate the practice of dogmatic theology.
This part of the course includes an introduction to the elaboration of a problem and a practical introduction to the bibliographic instruments; it leads the student to write a work which gives him/her the opportunity to put into practice the elements of this initiation and to develop an active relation with the material.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this course, the student will be able:
- to identify major Christological issues;
- to describe the stages of the development of soteriology;
- to indicate the orientations of contemporary Christology and soteriology;
- to deal with a particular issue with the help of appropriate bibliographic instruments.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.