- Econometrics, Finance and Fundamental mathematical and statistical concepts. Concepts covered in courses such as the ones listed below should be known.
- Econométrie [ LECGE1316 ]
- Mathématiques en économie et gestion I [ LECGE1112 ]
- Mathématiques en économie et gestion II [ LECGE1230 ]
- Statistique en économie et gestion I [ LECGE1114 ]
- Finance [ LECGE1332 ]
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
During their programme, students of the LSM Master¿s in management or Master¿s in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities¿
KNOWLEDGE AND REASONING
2.2 Master highly specific knowledge in one or two areas of management: advanced and current research-based knowledge and methods.
A SCIENTIFIC AND SYSTEMATIC APPROACH
3.3 Consider problems using a systemic and holistic approach: recognize the different aspects of the situation and their interactions in a dynamic process.
WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AN INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
5.2 Understand the international socio-economic dimensions of an organization and identify the associated strategic issues and operational decisions.
TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP
6.1 Join in and collaborate with team members. Be open and take into consideration the different points of view and ways of thinking, manage differences and conflicts constructively, accept diversity.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- - In class assignments
- - Bloomberg market concept test
- - Written test
- Final exam