- Business-level strategy
- Corporate-level strategy
- Alliances, joint venture acquisitions
- Internationalization stratégies
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
During their programme, students of the LSM Master¿s in management or Master¿s in Business engineering will have developed the following capabilities¿
KNOWLEDGE AND REASONING
WORK EFFECTIVELY IN AN INTERNATIONAL AND MULTICULTURAL ENVIRONMENT
TEAMWORK AND LEADERSHIP
COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Business and corporate strategy, competitive advantage, portfolio management.
- The organization and its internal resources as factors of competitive advantage.
- Cooperative strategies: collaborations, alliances joint-venture.
- This course is a blend of class lectures related to multiple mandatory readings, dialogue with and among students, and intensive group-project works.
- Date: 3 deadline during Q1
- Type of evaluation: BOSS simulation
- Comments: par 5 étudiants (20%)
- Oral: No
- Written: 2h QCM (50%)
- Unavailability or comments: more group work by 2 students (30%)
- Oral: No
- Written: No
- Unavailability or comments: No
- Reference list : distributed during the course.
- Lecture slides :avalable on Moodle