The objectives of this course are to:
1) Examine how small and bigger companies develop marketing strategies on international markets.
2) Understand the importance of cultural differences when building a brand strategy in a globalized world.
At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
On successful completion of this program, each student will acquire the following skills :
The course will help students to :
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Globalization or localization of marketing strategies
- Culture impact on international marketing strategies
- Date: 1/12, 8/12, 15/12, 22/12 (timeslots: 8:30 - 12:45 and 14:00 - 16:45, unless specified otherwise)
- Type of evaluation: Group assignments to be presented during lectures (30% of final grade) and online quiz about conferences (10% of final grade)
Comments: Attendance to conferences and group assignment presentations are compulsory. All necessary information regarding the continuous evaluation is to be found on Moodle
- Oral: No
- Written: No
- Unavailability or comments: No
- Oral: Yes
- Written: Yes
Unavailability or comments:
1. If one of the three part of the evaluation process is not completed, students do to respect the course requirement and will be given an 'Absent' for the first and second session. '
2. If students fail the course in the first session, they will only be evaluated in the second session via a written or oral exam (to be confirmed). Students keep their work results as well as the result they obtained from the conferences quizzes. '