At the end of this learning unit, the student is able to :
At the end of this master the students have reached oral communication skills in German for the business world
of the European Reference Framework.
The contribution of this Teaching Unit to the development and command of the skills and learning outcomes of the programme(s) can be accessed at the end of this sheet, in the section entitled “Programmes/courses offering this Teaching Unit”.
- Students are confronted with different kinds of audio and video fragments (monologues, dialogues, formal/informal register, different accents) in order to improve the level of the listening comprehension (the material is especially focused on fragments dealing with the business world).
- Improvement of their speaking skills (particularly in a business environment) through a variety of oral exercises.
- Global and analytical listening comprehension.
- Vocabulary explanation, vocabulary exercises, oral exercises based on the themes treated.
- Speaking skills for the world of enterprise : the debate, the business meeting, the presentation, the interview.
- The teacher is available during her office hours and can be contacted by e-mail.
- Guidance at the multimedia room of the ILV