1. TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
The Association recognizes three types of members :
– student members (BA, MA and PhD students) ;
– full members : whose main activity is related to armenology (scholars, teachers) ;
– associate members : whose main activity is not related to armenology but who have interests in Armenian studies.
2. HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER ?
To become a member of the Association, the applicant has to send a letter with a curriculum vitae to the secretary of the Association, stating the category of membership he is applying for. Applications for full and associate members have to be submitted by two full members of the Association. The Committee can also propose application of new members.
To change from student member to full member, please send a letter of request with curriculum vitae to the secretary of the Association.
An annual membership fee has to be paid, to a bank account relevant to the citizenship or the address of the member.
At the AIEA General Meeting (Oxford, 11 August 2017), the Committee proposed a 50% reduction on membership fees for members residing in the countries included in the OECD Development Assistance Committee list, e.g. Armenia, Georgia, Egypt, Ukraine, Argentina, Belarus, Lebanon, Turkey, etc.
Please check whether you are eligible for a reduction before paying your fees: OECD List.
Fees for 1 year:
– full members : 25,00 EUR; OECD List: 12,50 EUR; Armenia: 7,000 AMD
– student members : 11,50 EUR; OECD List: 5,75 EUR; Armenia: 3,000 AMD
– associate members : 20,00 EUR; OECD List: 10,00 EUR; Armenia: 5,000 AMD
Fees can be paid with a discount for five years :
– full members : 112,00 EUR; OECD List: 56,00 EUR; Armenia: 32,000 AMD
– student members : 50,00 EUR; OECD List: 25,00 EUR; Armenia: 14,000 AMD
– associate members : 90,00 EUR; OECD List: 45,00 EUR; Armenia: 24,000 AMD
A.I.E.A. bank accounts:
– Italia: (Dr. Irene Tinti) UniCredit Banca, Filiale Rovato Bonomelli, Account: 000104600908 (IBAN: IT 54S0200855143000104600908; BIC: UNCRITM1033)
– Belgium: (Prof. Bernard Coulie) BNP Paribas Fortis 271-7228768-69 (IBAN: BE71 2717 2287 6869; BIC: GEBABEBB)
– France: (Dr. Agnès Ouzounian) PAR 57 216 15 C (IBAN: FR42 2004 1000 0157 2161 5C02 080; BIC: PSSTFRPPPAR); Agnès Ouzounian, 83 rue Estienne d’Orves, F-93110 Rosny-sous-Bois, France
- – Armenia: (Dr. Nazenie Garibian) Araratbank OJSC, 19 Pushkin Street, Yerevan, RA, Account Nr 1510 0346 8635 0200 (SWIFT: ARMCAM22)