Master in Performing Arts [120.0] - THEA2M
At the end of their training, students will have acquired the knowledge and skills required for the critical analysis of theatrical creation and the performing arts. They will have mastered the research skills and key concepts when it comes to addressing their current or future job, whether this be as a playwright, actor, director, teacher, cultural administrator, drama critic, writer, scenographer, compere, etc.
They will have acquired these skills through theoretical training accompanied by practical work and supervised internships in the professional milieu. Depending on the focus chosen, they will have developed, amongst other things:
- advanced research skills regarding the theatrical phenomenon in its numerous dimensions;
- skills in teaching theatre (secondary school, academies, etc);
- specialist skills in the fields of directing and dramatic art.
The programme is made up of :
♦ core courses (75 credits), made up of :
- one dissertation and accompanying seminar;
- courses on the theory of performing arts;
- courses in French and foreign dramatic art;
- analysis of theatrical practices;
♦ one focus (30 credits);
♦ and one option (15 credits).
Wathever the focus or the options chosen, the programme of this master shall totalise 120 credits, spread over two years of studies each of 60 credits
One focus from the following :
Options or optional courses
Other accessible masters :
at the end of the master 120, each focus in the Master in Performing Arts can be obtained in a new year of 30 credits only.
Accessible doctoral training :
'Ecole doctorale en Information et Communication'.
| 5/05/2009 |