Enrolling on the minor
1. Organisationald details
Academic in charge: M. Crabbé
2. Enrolling on the minor and checks on the enrollment
3. Checks on the minor enrollment
4. Changes to the minor enrollment
1. Consulting course times
2. Resolving possible timetable clashes using an equivalence table
Sign-up form for minor activities
1. Information on requirements
2. Enrolling for minor program activities
3. Obtaining a "visa" from the person in charge of the minor
1. Information on the course service
2. Consulting the table of support available for each activity
FILO1140 This course can be found on icampus. Students can make an appointment with the permanent course staff member if they would like additional information.
FILO1190 A very full syllabus (250 pages) is available. It can also be found on icampus. Should a timetable clash arise, students can contact the permanent course staff member in order to agree on their work program.
FILO1220 Support is made up of the three first chapters of the following work : Feltz, B., 2003, "La science et le vivant", De Boeck Université, Brussels. Should there be a timetable problem, the student is asked to contact the permanent member of course staff. A 'case by case' solution will be drawn up: firstname.lastname@example.org
FILO1270 A syllabus and a reading list are available. The course is on icampus. Should there be a timetable clash, students may contact the permanent member of course staff to come to an alternative arrangement.
FILO1210 A syllabus and a reading list are available. The course is on icampus at the following address: http://www.icampus.ucl.ac.be/FILO1210/. Should there be a timetable clash, students may contact the permanent member of course staff to come to an alternative arrangement.
Organization of exams
1. Registering for exams
2. Consulting exam times
| 31/05/2007 |