At the end of this course, the student will be able to
- understand the main procedures of biblical exegesis and apply them on a narrative text of the New Testament ;
- situate the anthropological and theological contribution of significant texts of New Testament narrative literature ;
- understand and criticise scientific works in New Testament exegesis.
In order to achieve this end,
- some significant text from the Gospels or the Acts of the Apostles will be studied, with an explanation of the exegetical method and an illustration of the interest of basic exegetical tools;
- some scientific literature about the texts will be read;
- anthropological and theological aspects of the analysed texts will be developed, and their particular contribution in the context of biblical thought enlightened.
Content and teaching methods
Other information (prerequisite, evaluation (assessment methods), course materials recommended readings, ...)
|éditeur responsable : Administration de l'enseignement et de la formation|secrétariat : |vie privée|règlements|