At the end of this course, the students will have e good knowledge and a critical view of the analytical tools useful in the setup of quality insurance policy based on the analysis of products in quality control laboratory and on line process control.
They will be also able to interpret and exploit the data acquired by the measurement tools actually used and developed for the control in laboratory and on line.
The main themes presented in the course are :
- the total quality management in food factory;
- the control of - hygienic quality,
- nutritional quality,
- sensory quality,
- technological quality (reduced in partim BRAL2202A);
- the determination of - water,
- the instruments of on line process control (reduced in partim BRAL2202A);
- the chemometric calibration of the control instruments (reduced in partim BRAL2202A). .
Content and teaching methods
Content : the above cited themes will be teached and applied in demonstrations and study of real cases in laboratory.
Teaching methods : magistal presentations in auditorium, demonstration of instruments and
data treatment in laboratory.
Other information (prerequisite, evaluation (assessment methods), course materials recommended readings, ...)
Precursory courses Basic courses in analytical chemistry, food chemistry, food technology
Supplemental courses Statistical control of quality
Evaluation Written and oral examination
Support Syllabus and i-Campus documents
Teaching team Professor
|éditeur responsable : Administration de l'enseignement et de la formation|secrétariat : |vie privée|règlements|