At the end, the student shall be able to
- analyse a religious fact from interdisciplinary approaches
- grasp the contributions of the various disciplines and paradigms to the concrete analysis of a religious fact
- show the complexity of religious phenomena.
In order to achieve these aims,
- each seminar will address a fresh research issue
- the various theories devised to study the contemporary transformations of religion (such as secularization or post-modernity) will be taken up and put to the test of factual data and specific interpretations.
|éditeur responsable : Administration de l'enseignement et de la formation|secrétariat : |vie privée|règlements|