Brussels Woluwe is the home of the Faculty of Medicine and the principal university hospital, les Cliniques universitaires Saint-Luc. Institutes of higher education, a primary school, a sports complex and leading companies have transformed the campus into a lively, densely populated space, frequented by 26 000 students, patients, employees and visitors every day. (read more...)
How to get to UCLouvain Brussels campus:
- Metro: Line 1 (direction Stockel) , Alma station
- Bus (STIB): 42 (stop "Dunette", Hippocrate Avenue) , 79 (stop "Auditoires UCL", Mounier Avenue)
- More: http://www.uclouvain.be/en-acces-bxl.html
Continuing Education Courses (CEC) will be hosted on July 2 and 3 in “Centre faculté”, “Vecquée” and “Pasteur” meeting rooms.
Conference sessions will be hosted, from July 4 to 6, in central lecture halls (“Centraux” on the campus map).
Click on the map for a larger view
See also the Googlemap EAHIL2012 .
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 20 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved