EAHIL 2012 Conference - Health information without frontiers: 4 - 6 July, 2012, UCL, Brussels, Belgium
Are you a health library or information professional?
Have you got some research or experience to share?
Are you interested in connect and reconnect with friends and colleagues in order to compare notes and ideas about building relationships with your communities, identifying information needs, and developing innovative means of meeting those needs?
Then join in Brussels, at Université catholique de Louvain (UCL), for the 13th EAHIL conference.
- Pre-conference: 2 - 3 July
- First-timers event: 3 July
- Conference: 4 - 6 July
- Welcome reception: 4 July
- Gala dinner: 5 July
The first EAHIL conference was held in Brussels, in 1988. Returning to Brussels, the Université catholique de Louvain (UCL) is proud to host the EAHIL 25th anniversary conference. The second UCL campus is located in Brussels itself and is home to the medical faculty and a major university hospital. Endowed with an astonishing architecture, UCL/Brussels houses a sculpture garden, a medicinal plant garden, an old farm and a mill. Highly urban yet village-like, the site is widely appreciated by residents and visitors. At 7 km away from Brussels National Airport, and a quarter of an hour away from the Grand Place by metro, UCL/Brussels is truly located at the heart of Europe.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
49 weeks 5 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved