Some tips when visiting Brussels
So here you are, welcome in Brussels!
Here are some tips for you to enjoy Brussels before the Conference starts (and after ;-)
Eat & Drink
Tourism & Culture
If you have time, have a look at Belgium's other regions: Flanders (Ghent, Leuven, Brugge, ...) and Wallonia (Namur, Liège, Charleroi, Mons, ...)
In Mons (Wallonia), think about visiting the Mundaneum, the museum dedicated to Paul Otlet (recently designated as "inventor of the Internet"). Mons (European capital of culture 2015) is at about 45 km from Brussels.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
46 weeks 3 hours ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved