Friday, July 6, 2012
|09:00||Plenary session: 23 things for EAHIL
|10:00|| Coffee break
|10:30||Plenary session: 'One minute madness'
|11:30|| Parallel Session G: Evidence-based library and information practice
| Parallel Session H: Teaching information literacy
|14:00|| Keynote address: Libraries as a key player in a redesign of courses based on Research based learning
Closing ceremony & awards
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 1 day ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved