Information for presenters
- All presentations must be brought to the Welcome Desk at least two hours before your session to ensure their timely loading.
- The presentation must be submitted in MS PowerPoint.
- If possible present yourself to the Chair prior to the start of the session.
- Ensure that you keep to time, as a courtesy to other speakers who will follow.
- Allow 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for questions and time for change over.
- Please speak clearly and slowly, remembering that for most participants English is a second language.
- The poster session will open on the first day of the Conference, Wednesday 4 July, at 16.00.
- The time for putting up your poster will be on the same day, between 9.00-15.00.
- Upon registration you will receive a number for your poster, which will be clearly marked on the poster board and also used for identifying your poster on the final Conference Programme.
- Posters should be taken down before 12.00 Friday June 6.
Poster size and format
- The size of a poster board will be 97 x 120 cm, portrait orientation (When designing your poster, please take into account that there should be c.10 cm margins).
- Posters must be prepared as a single poster and not as a collage.
- The poster board surface will only allow pinning (pins will be provided in the poster area, but you are also advised to take some with you).
- The poster boards will be equipped with pockets for handouts (A4), which the authors are requested to provide.
- The design of the poster must conform to readability standards from a distance of about 1.5 meter.
- Use the same title as you have used in your abstract, and it is recommended that you structure your poster e.g.: Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- After an evaluation by the Poster Evaluation Committee, the best poster and the best first-timer's poster will be awarded.
- Both will be presented during the Best posters presentation, on Wednesday July 4, from 17.00 to 17.30 p.m. in "Auditoire C" at the conference venue.
- In order for the committee members to vote and for the selected authors to prepare for a 10 minutes' oral presentation, please send an A4 PDF version of your poster to Ghislaine Decleve by Sunday June 24.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 4 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved