First Timers’ Cocktail
Due to uncertain sunny weather, the First timers’ event will be a walk from the "Bibliothèque" building to the “Jardin des plantes médicinales Paul Moens” (medicinal plant garden). From there, we will turn back to the "Bibliothèque" main hall where the reception will be held.
17.30 in the main hall of the "Bibliothèque" building.
The price of this cocktail is included in the registration fee only for the First-Timers.
This medicinal plants garden was created, in 1975, by two botany professors, Paul Moens and Jean-Pierre Auquière, with the help of pharmacy students. Now, with the help from the University and the Brussels Region, it is situated in a larger, public park in which were placed about ten contemporary sculptures.
- More information (in French)
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 1 day ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved