It was a pleasure to meet you in Brussels for this 13th EAHIL Conference.
We wish you a safe trip back to home and look forward meeting you at another EAHIL workshop or conference.
Will you stay at Brussels for the week-end? Below some last suggestions.
17.30 outside the Auditoires Centraux, level -1 (street side)
Coaches from the campus site to the Centre for Fine Arts.
Return: free (no coaches).
Dress code: Casual Address: Centre for Fine Arts, Brussels | Rue Ravensteinstraat 23, 1000 Brussels.
Metro: Central Station
TagTagCity offers you the keys to the city and lets you benefit from promotions! Places, sites and objects will reveal their secrets and their advantages.
Thanks to your smart-phone you’ll be able to click on Tags and receive promotions.
So here you are, welcome in Brussels!
Here are some tips for you to enjoy Brussels before the Conference starts (and after ;-)
Today, access of authors to the abstracts was blocked in order to prepare the proceedings. All revised abstracts are checked in order to ensure homogeinity; they will then be exported in order to prepare the printed version of the proceedings that will be provided to each attendee.
After the conference, the revised abstracts will be published on the website and a "printer friendly" version will be available for any visitor.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
45 weeks 4 days ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved