Discussion around a Belgian beer
You just will have to pay for what you drink ;-) and for your metro ticket (2,- EUR for a single ticket, see <http://www.stib.be/tickets.html?l=en>).
Get to some famous Brussels cafés, mainly downtown, to further debate with colleagues.
According to registration, the organising committee will book tables in some famous cafés where EAHIL delegates will be free to gather and enjoy some famous Belgian beer.
The social event "Discussion around a Belgian beer" will bring you Tuesday evening in a sample of typical Brussels' café's.
The meeting point is at 17.30 in front of the "Bibliothèque" building. Two colleagues, Raymonde Charlier and Vincent Bauduin, will drive you downtown, by metro and by foot, to some famous Brussels' café's where you can stay for a while and discuss with colleagues, enjoying an original Belgian beer.
The Café tour will begin in "La Bécasse", then you will be brought to the "Falstaff", the "Delirium Café" , the "Poechenellekelder", and the "Café des Halles". Some other café's are listed in the flyer attached.
Those of you who do not attend any meeting or continuing education course at the conference main venue during the afternoon are free to join in any café mentioned in the document mentioned above.
We look forward to meeting you in Brussels next week.
- Your comments are welcomed on this page! (login is needed)
46 weeks 1 day ago
Recent blog posts
- This is it!
- Welcome reception: Wednesday July 4
- Click the city: Brussels has been tagged!
- Some tips when visiting Brussels
- Preparation of the proceedings
- Newsletter tool has been set up!
- A mobile app for EAHIL2012!
- Sponsoring and exhibiting at EAHIL 2012 Conference
- Message to presenters: Information for presenters has been updated
- E-mails were from website blocked, problem is now solved